|User tries to change the background of the Zoom meeting. Credit: Zoom|
Techneverends - Modern technology is evolving at a breakneck pace. With these advancements, now you can conduct productive meetings virtually rather than in person since you can utilize applications that support your meeting activities. The Zoom Meeting application is one of the most popular platforms used today. The reason is that this application has abundant features and easy operation. Changing the Zoom Meeting background is one of the features that you can use in this application.
Recommendations for you
Usually, changing the background is necessary when the company holds a virtual meeting that requires participants to use the background. The goal is to uniform the background to make it look formal and create a memorable impression. You can follow the discussion well, focus, and comfortably by uniforming the background. But how do you change it?
How to Easily Change the Zoom Meeting Background on a Laptop or PC
Laptops or PCs are the most widely used devices for formal activities, such as studying or working from home. And if you use the Zoom Meeting application as the medium, then you can listen to the following ways to change your Zoom Meeting background:
- Make sure the "Virtual Background" feature on your laptop or PC is active,
- If not, you can visit the Zoom Meeting website, then log in using the Zoom account you already have or use the log in option via your Google account,
- Next, open the "Settings" menu on the main page, then select the "In Meeting (Advanced)" menu,
- When the "Virtual Background" toggle appears, slide the toggle to the right until it turns blue so that the "Virtual Background" feature can be active,
- If you have done, now open the Zoom application, and join the meeting room that is already available,
- To change the background image, please open the "Settings" menu by pressing the Gear icon menu in the upper right corner,
- After that, select the menu "Background & Filters" then continue by pressing the "Virtual Backgrounds" option,
- Scroll down to select the background that Zoom has provided,
- If you want to use another background, you can upload it from your laptop or PC folder by pressing the Plus icon,
- Select the "Blur" option if you want to make the video background look slightly transparent,
- Press the Close icon in the top right corner to close the "Virtual Background" window.
If you want to use photos from Instagram as a virtual meeting background, you can download the assets first by following the steps to download Instagram photos. Anyway, the method that we provide below is how to download using a browser extension, and here are the steps:
- If you don't have the application on your laptop or PC, please install the browser extension Imageye – Image Downloader first.
- If you have done, open the Instagram website, then log in,
- After that, find the Instagram photo page that you want to download,
- Press the extension icon to start scanning the page automatically. Then press the "Download" button to start downloading the selected photos.
- Photos will be saved on your laptop or PC after the download is completed.
How easy isn't it! By following the method above, you can easily use the desired image as a Zoom Meeting background. Hopefully, you can change the Zoom Meeting background correctly and quickly, as listed in this article! Please share your opinion in the comments column below, and don't forget to visit our social media on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for other exciting technology news.